Followers

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Ornament with snow paper

Have you ever had a dream about creating a particular card??? I dream of creations!!! All the time... I dont' even get a break when I sleep!!!!  Go Figure... anyway I wanted to create this paper, that had resist... that was stamped with color... then painted with Twinkling h20s... and then cut into pieces and added to a card that was layered... so here is sort of what it looked like in my dream.... not entirely.. this will be a process until I get it right... that is for sure... anyway... it is a beginning... 

First off... generally all my cards are 5x7... this one... 4 x 5.25.... really entirely different size for me... very small.. and I have to say I felt very cramped..  no room to play... so I worked at it..

On the front of the card... you will see the Embossing Folder Plus Folder Chic Circle by Cuttlebug... which I used the folder to stencil the Turquoise ink by Ranger onto the paper... I actually sprayed it... lots of fun.. .

Then I stamped the ornaments by Just Rite... I stamped three of them.. so that I could glue them together to create a 3D ornaments...

Mounted onto purple paper... and then limeade Bazill added some gem stones and put aside... Oh the bow and gold thread that are there... they were put on later...

In side of card... or next layer... my snowflake paper... These snowflakes are by Just Rite... and I did the resist... then stamped and then painted... as planned...

I used a lot of gold Radiant Rain... and I love that ... gives an additional dimension to the painting.. 

I added lots of different colored gem stones... and even some pearls... snow comes in all colors..


  The gold faux is gold pen around the edges...

Then On the VERY inside... I used a Winter Wishes stamp also from Just Rite... and then some scraps of that paper... I actually used the entire 8.5 X 11 sheet of painted paper on this card!!!

I love it...
Of course in real life it does look a lot different... and it is nicer than here... it is also a heavy card... many layers in a small space...

I just had three deliveries of Spellbinders... guess what I just got... all the Lacey Squares and Circles... and all the other back orders that I have been waiting for, for over a month... so I will be packing orders up... and mailing them hopefully by tomorrow...



Hope you have a really nice day... play hardy... enjoy your time creating something special... and CREATE from within....

Thanks so very much for taking time to visit my blog... I really appreciate it greatly...
Love, Light and Peace... Bonnie 

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! I am making my Christmas cards in between my challenges. I am having fun, but trying not to have too many embellies since I will be sending them in the mail! That's really hard for me! You know how I love bows and embellies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOur cards are always dazzling! This 3D is fabulous, GF! TFS!! I love to see what you've been up to!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Bonnie! I have a really hard time making a standard A2 card! I love having space to add things!!

    ReplyDelete