Followers

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Red, Cream and Black... the colors of the day

Today... the colors at Just Rite are Red... dark red... with cream and black.. wow.. how rich... so many options to create with these yummy colors... my mind is spinning... way too fast.. .can't keep my fingers going fast enough to create all that I want to create...

Well... here is the FIRST one... I have a few in mind...
I had to do this one first... as it was screaming to be done!!!!
That RED flower was the culprit... it had to be made...  So I did it...

Of course I had to enter a few more challenges with this card too..


Secret Crafter Saturday...
Anything GOES... so here it is...

Then onto the next one..
Flutter by Wednesday  
For this challenge you need to have buttons and also a butterfly...


Cute Card Thursday  also needed a butterfly.


Crazy 4 Challenges  is the sketch Design...  on the right


Whoopsi Daisy  wanted FLOWERS... so I have huge one for this challenge...

Now Just Rite wanted something handmade... and also the colors Red, Cream and Black...
Now also at Just Rite, I list all my cards in the Just Rite Projects... so there are lots of goodies to be seen there too..   

Hope you enjoy this card... as I had a lot of fun creating it, with a few of my friends... we all did a Just Rite Card... so hopefully you will see theirs soon.. they are also very very nice... keep your eyes posted for them..

Have a fun day...and thanks so very much for coming and taking a look see...  
Love, Light and Peace..Bonnie

12 comments:

  1. Bonnie
    This card just jumps out at you and says very boldly you gotta like me and I DO. :)
    It is great.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how pretty!! I so love the red black and white and the stunning flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is really pretty bonnie-it seems a little cas for you-but even at that it's incredible with the big red flower and the punched background

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just jaw dropping GORGEOUS! Love that big red flower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THUD! Fabulous flower and those colors....oh yeah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Toataly beautiful i loooove the red flower and fab border
    thankyou for joining us at whoopsidaisy
    luv
    linniexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The flower is amazing! It's definitely a focal point! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card, love the colours and blousy flower

    Thanks for joining us this week at the Secret Crafter and good luck in the draw.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining CCT this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holey Moley, this is gorgeous!! And in my favorite colors too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey girl!! Saw you won the Flutter By Wednesday challenge with this card. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW, that flower is INCREDIBLE!! Thanks for sharing it with us at WHOOPSI DAISY's pile on the flowers challenge:)

    ReplyDelete