Followers

Monday, September 27, 2010

Dainty Cause


This card is Just Rite challenge... I love using these stamps... and so I played with them and had so very much fun.. .This card went together in a matter of minutes... I am not kidding... like maybe 10... and it was done..


First off... I used all white paper... then I cut a Chic Circle using the Cuttlebug Embossing Plus folder... then I cut two Sunflowers of each size using the Spellbinders set... I used a very pale pink chalk on these... 

I cut some Martha Heart Paper lace... and edged the card also with the punch... and put a pink ribbbon around the card... the center... 

Now the center of the card...  
This is a Just Rite stamp of course... and I used the Just Because... this is also for a few other challenges... so I wanted to use a little bit of color... but very dainty... all the way around.. 

Some of the challenges.. 
#1  Just Rite Sketch Challenge




This is the bracelet for Shabby Tea Room Challenge
#2.  Sentimental Sunday  Dimension 
#3.  Incy Wincy  Anything goes 
#4.  Pile it on   charming and cute 

#5.2 Sketches 4 You   Decorative edges 
#6.  Stamping Vacation  Circle tag,  anything yellow,  Frame 
#7.  Shabby Tea Room Challenge... which is a beautiful bracelet that I used on the top card also...
I hope that you have enjoyed seeing this card... and it will inspire you to create something... I have so many gals that tell me that... but do you actually go and make something ??? I do hope so... Thanks so very much for stopping by to visit... love to have you drop by... 
Hope you will come back soon... Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie 

18 comments:

  1. Bonnie
    This is so lovely. I especially like all the punch work.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie - no one can do borders like YOU! Just stunning works of art!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so pretty ... thanks for sharing this delicate design with us this week in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just an FYI that I think you may have posted this under the wrong challenge at Stamping Vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. Love the white with the pink...just makes it pop. Also love the border punch from MS. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty and feminine! Love it! The panel that the flower is on is fantastic! Love the punched border! Perfect for this card! Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ` Gorgeous` Bonnie:) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! I like the way you shaded everything!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. I like the shading of pink. Thanks for playing with us this week at Incy Wincy. Hugs, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  10. So very pretty! Thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Pile It On! We hope to see you back next week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So clean and "crisp". love the layers and the hint of pink. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card! Great job on all the challenges! Thanks for joining us at PIO.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another lovely card for the Sentimental Sundays challenge. This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So dainty and SWEET! Love the heart punch!

    ReplyDelete
  16. that is one gorgeous dainty border :)
    Thanks for joining us this week at 2S4Y
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  17. So very pretty, I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous! I just love the paper lace! Thanks for joining us this week at TSTR! :)

    ReplyDelete