Followers

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Celebrate Each and every day!!!

1:
This sweet little girl is so precious!!! I love her...
She is a digital image from Whoopsi Daisy, a sponsor of a challenge on Cuttlebug Challenge Blog... and she has given us permission to use these whenever we want to... so I dove into using this cutie... that is for sure... and when you totally understand the meaning behind this card you will see why I was so anxious to use her.
I also use the Elegant Cuttlebug Embossing Plus folder called HE LOVES ME!! (which to me means many many things... and I am sure it does to you too..)
And then I use a butterfly by Inkadinkadoo... and I inked it and then put tons and tons of Stickles glitter on it... wow... I have never used that much on any one thing before... but I want to tell you.. I had a blast and made another 10 just in case I need more... LOL..
I used my new Just Rite Stamps... and chose this star with the word Celebrate on it... as we need to remember to CELEBRATE EACH AND EVERY DAY.... all the time.

I used pink... for reasons of which you will also see in a minute... read on...

Now this card is for three challenges...
The first one is for Mother Marks Tea Pot Tuesday... so if you are interested, you can go read the stories... they are always a hoot plus.. and Cindy... AKA Mother Mark... or the Mudder... is always in RARE FORM.... Monday night when the clock strikes 12:01... she has to be off and running and thinking a little differently than she did a few minuts ago.. she most likely doesn't calm down until who knows when... maybe on Thursday when she write the next challenge??? Your guess is as good as mine is...
Anyway.. Cindy has started another section of the Challenge and we can... we dont' have to.. but we can send our cards to "Destination Station" which is someone who is in need of receiving some cheering up... this week it is one of our own gals from Split Coast Stampers... and she has Breast Cancer... so her favorite things are lacey, and butterflies... so that is that part of the card... and then the pink... for healing and self love... That is why I used the He Loves Me Embossing Plus folder... because if we don't love ourselves the best... being #1 in our lives... then who else is going to love us... Our own bodies are something that we need t o Celbrate each and Everyday of our lives... we are #1...
So I have renamed my embossing folder... SHE Loves ME... meaning that I love me... I do hope that you LOVE YOU... it is the most important thing that we can do in life...
***

This card is also for another challenge...
OH ALICE... and new one for me...
I love some of the wild and free thinking cards there... really neat.. So take a trip down the rabbit hole and see something a little bit different... and really neat...
Anything goes in Wonderland...
For the challenge this week... we had to add something with Sparkle and glittery... so my Butterfly really fits into this category.. doesn't it... ???

The last but not least Challenge... another new one for me...
Called Creative Cottage... (you can click on this below... scroll way down to the bottom of my blog and all my challenges are located there.. )
Anyway.. the challenge this week was to make a card in the mood of a celebration... so that is why I have all these things on my card.. as it is a celebration of LIFE!!!!
One huge party each and every day of our lives... but we have to enjoy and love in order to celebrate it...
So get out some candles..light one and celebrate...

See you tomorrow with more goodies... I am in the mood to CREATE a storm up...
Love to see you again...
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. I just love the butterfly. Good luck in your challenges. Thank you for sharing.

    http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Such a pretty pink card, and the message to go with it... If you are in the mood to create up a storm, we are in for a real treat! Can't wait to see the results :)

    ReplyDelete