Followers

Monday, September 20, 2010

Fall is coming .... I can feel it

What a nice day today is going to be... I am thinking about 34 years ago when my son was born on this day... it was a set date, as it was my 2nd C-section... and so I knew what time he was going to be born... I was so very excited... He was a healthy boy of 8 pounds 9 ounces and just full of life... Today he is a chain saw artist... among doing other types of art as well.. we are very proud of him, his work and the way he is living his wonderfuly life...  Go for it Brett...

Today, I have a couple of cards to share with you... so this is the one I have called Fall Display of colors...
I have 4 challenges it is being entered into... so that is what has created the card...

To create this card, I paint 5 different sheets of paper with my twinkling H20's... and then cut leaves out of the sheets... even thought they look all the same color... they are really not...The back ground of rectangles were cut, then embossed with the Cuttlebug folder called Kassie and then edged in gold... I used a Martha Stewart punch for the edge... The hanging corn is from a wonderful Just Rite collection for the Autumn months... love it..
I colored it with markers, twinkling H20's and a little bit of chalk. 
And then edged it in gold too. 

Okay... now for the Challenges that this card will go into... 

#1.. Waltzing Mouse Scketch Challenge  is where the sketch came from...   and I turned it the other way.. so that the 'stripe' would run up and down...

#2... Curtain Call is where the colors came from  and I used them as close as I could get the colors to... 


#3. Secret Crafter Saturday has an Anything goes theme this week.. what fun...

#4.  Paper Sundaes Challenge #36 is to use Fall colors... 


So now you can see why the card turned out looking like this... I hope that it reminds you of something wonderful... and this season certainly is a wonderful time of the year with all the colors that will painting nature... Hope you enjoy it... and thanks again so much for stopping by for a visit... I really appreciate your visits here...

Have a wonderful day... Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie 

9 comments:

  1. Great job on the challenge(s)! Thanks for sharing is with us at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card and great colour combo..thanks for joining us at Paper sundaes this week.

    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful fall creation, and like it or not, that season is here! I love fall but then there's winter. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty fall card! All those leaves look so beautiful - great mix of colors! Thanks for playing along with the WMSC :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Love the leaf punch strip on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful fall leaves Bonnie! thanks for playing with WMS this week GF!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just perfect! I adore this soooo much! :) So glad you played along with us for the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job !
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful embellishments and wonderful combination of colouring mediums! Thank you for joining us on Paper Sundaes - we hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete