Followers

Thursday, September 16, 2010

In a Garden of Flowers I DREAM... on and on..

Oh what fun I had with this card... I lvoe these Sweet Pea stamps and their new challenge is up and going... so check it out... This card was a sheer pleasure to create... and to enjoy all the flowers and lovely colors...
I don' have much Turquoise in this card... but otherwise I have all my favorites... Love them all

Okay.. I think you can see what is on the card... I made the flowers ... the bottom lavender one is made with the Cuttlebug Quilling sets... check them out... I love mine... use them all the time... I also have a few sets left in Toyz 4 Paper  ... so check it out..

I painted the Fairy Princess of the FLOWERS with Twinkling H20's... and  I have to say I really enjoyed doing it the other night... it was nice and quiet in the house... Glenn was reading and I painted.. love that kind of time...

Okay,... now for all the challenges she is for..
1.  Sweet Pea Challenge #1  to show us YOUR Dream... my DREAM... is to be surrounded by flowers all the time... in all colors, shapes and sizes...

2.  Stamptacular Sunday Sketch #76... love it for this card... I didn't get the sentiment in words... but did in embellishments...

3.  Paper Sundaes challenge #35 was to use three embellishments... I used buttons, bows, butterfly, and flowers...

4.  Cute Daisy May Challenge for the month of September to pile on the flowers... check out their digital images on the side left panel... really some precious ones.. 

5.  Creative Belli Challenge   #100  to use three embellishments that begin with the letter B....
Butterfly, brass, buttons, bows,

6.  Flutter by Wednesday Challenge #122... to use buttons and also a fairy, or a butterfly anything with WINGS... I have a fairy and a butterfly...

7.  Cute Card Thursday Challenge 130  to use a butterfly or a bird...

So there you have it... 7 challenges on one card... what fun this is... how many for the next card???

Thanks for stopping by for a visit... I really love you stopping by and especially love all the comments... it really makes it so worth while... thanks a million..
Have a super day..  and please scroll down to see the other cards I have posted today and yesterday... thanks... 

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

21 comments:

  1. I love all the colors and flowers you chose to use for this card too! I can totally see how much you enjoyed making it!

    Clever idea using embellishments where the sentiment was to be...never would have thought of that.

    Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Stamptacular! Hope you'll join us again soon for some more challenge fun!

    Hugs,
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie
    So all I can say is WOW !!
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh what a beautiful DREAM!!! You have created a masterpiece with this lovely!!!! I love the bright colors and those flowers are glorious!!!!

    Thanks for joining us on the first challenge "In A Sweet Pea Dream" and good luck!

    xoxo,
    KymKreates

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its beautiful Bonnie. I love ALL the color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful coloring of the image, Bonnie! Love the decorative border! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Sweet Pea too. They are gorgeous, and you did fantastic job. Thanks for playing at Whoopsi Daisy. Hugs, Nataliya.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bonnie, this is beautiful! Wonderful coloring and detailing! Beautiful dream, too! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bonnie, this is another beautiful card! Love all of the flowers (your signature!!) Your quilling pieces are so cool!! Great colors on this little lady, too! Thanks for participating in the Whoopsi Daisy Challenge this month. Hope to see you next time!
    Hugs,
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks like such a fun card to make! The colors are beautiful and I love the flowers and border, so pretty!
    Thanks so much for playing along this week at Stamptacular Sunday ♥ Good luck on our Sketch challenge!
    Dee (Spryte)
    Sprytebyrds Spot

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooo Bonni this is a real smasher
    luv
    linniexxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very PRETTY piece of artwork Bonnie! When I read your post I couldn't help but imagine some humming/singing going on while you were making this card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a bright and colourfull card you created, makes me happy only by looking at it! Great job on the sketch as well, good idea to use the place for the sentiment for the embellies! Thanks for joining us this week at SSC, happy crafting, hugs Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh wow! It's sure looks dreamy! Wonderful, bright colors and lots of flowers!
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty card! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bonnie, this turned out remarkable, I love it. Your layout is fabulous! Thank you for partaking in our challenge and sharing with us your 'Sweet Pea Dream'

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bonnie
    I like the Christmascart I have seen by Daisy May
    Cute with all the flowers you used.
    I find him marvellous.
    Greets Bep

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hope your dreams are catchy. I would love to dream in such fabulous colors. Great image and ribbons. Thanks so much for sharing it with us during our sketch challenge at SSC.
    Hugs xx
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  18. O these sweet Pea stamps so intimidate me! Love them though and yours looks amazing!! great take on the sketch! thanks for joining us at SSC this week
    Hugs Leonie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very cute card, great job with our Three or more embellishments challenge! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW, AMAZING work on the image and great colors. I also adore all the different varieties of flowers you have used. Thanks so much for joining our pile on the flowers challenge this month at WHOOPSI DAISY:)

    ReplyDelete