Followers

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Buttlefly Meditation

Oh sometimes we have to look a little bit deeper to really know what is going on in ones mind... Especially when someone is in deep thought... like a meditation... especially with a butterfly... How precious is this one.. Love it...

Okay.. this card is only for a couple of challenges...
One is for Cute Care Thursday.. where you have to use a butterfly ...

Oh Alice wanted Mythical creatures... which this one is, with the purple hair... although I guess today... it is not mythical at all... but to me it is...

and


Then how about the sketch Challenge at Mojo MOnday.... Love it... that is what I used to create this card with...
I used the butterfly vs. the ribbon... as this card needed to be a little bit on the light weight side... even thought it is a huge card of 5.5X8.5... it will go nice and light...
The background on this card... I used a resist technique with twinklng H20's... and then some inks to accent where needed...

The punching... oh some of that fun punching... look under tutorials... on my blog here ... and you will find out how to create it... love doing them.. 

This card is also going into the Sweet Pea Challenge too..

So another card... another day.. .and more blogging... now for dinner, a little relaxation... a few friends to talk to... and then bed... which has been calling to me all day long...

Hope your day has been a good one... Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

8 comments:

  1. Love this big eyed beauty Bonnie and all the wonderful die cut pieces on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your challenge cards are always wonderful....so fun! I love the colors here, and the punched pieces! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those punch pieces are magnificent and this is one of my favorite images with her butterfly friend!!!I would still like to think that a purple haired girl is mythical!!!

    Thanks for joining us for the first challenge at “In A Sweet Pea Dream” and best of luck!

    xoxo,
    KymKreates
    Sweet Pea DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie
    This is a really great card. My order arrived today and can hardly wait to play. Will email you later.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic colors and detailing, Bonnie! You totally worked the sketch! I am still working on mine. This one is tricky for me! LOL1 Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful combination of colors and I just love your image with the butterfly. Definitely mythical to me as well! Thanks for joining in at Oh, Alice this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bonnie, another fabulous creation. The background is lovely. Thank you for showing us Your Sweet Pea Dream.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that background, and the card is lovely too! ;-)
    Thanks for playing along with Oh, Alice!

    ReplyDelete