Followers

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Whoopsie Daisy

Oh what precious little ones to play with this week on the Cuttlebug Challenge ... Whoopsie Daisy digital images are just so adorable and cute.. I love them all.. I can see I am going to have to get a lot more of these...
Each gal on the Design team was given a sheet of these great digital to create with... I have fun to say the least and will be using these a lot... I love them...

Isnt' she jsut adorable... shy cute and perky... all in one little girl...

I had to add these flowers all around her... she is just in need of them...

Of course I used a Cuttlebug Blossom folder for the background and a sheet of paper that I painted with the Twinkling H20's... I love the effects I got with all these combined...

I made all the flowers with punching softer paper and then using there of each flower to make one...

Now this little one... I made her small.. but she is just so cute... I wanted the roses to surround her... and to show her off this way... She is just the cutest little one I have seen in a long time...

Now when you go to Whoopie Daisy site... you are going to have a hard time...They are all so cute...

I love them so very much.. .

I also used the Swiss dot HEART  folder (sorry can't find the name of this one... anywhere... anyway... it is hearts instead of dots... so cute!!!!! )  and the Spellbinder called eyelet circle... Along with a trellis from Martha...

Well have fun at the Whoopsie Diasy site.. her banner is on the left side... click on it, and it will take you there. it is with all the Sponsors of Cuttlebug Challenge... 

Please make sure you join us for the challenge this week.. it is going to be fun.. and there are always prizes... so join in and play... 

Thanks for taking a look see... and also for stopping by for a visit...
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie 

3 comments:

  1. What darling images and wonderful colors! Great texture with the cb bg!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie
    Lovely cards. Love the flowers. She is such a little darling.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two adorable creations, Bonnie! Love these sweet images and your wonderful details!

    ReplyDelete