Followers

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Snow Angel

Okay I know it is a little early for snow... and a Snow Angel.. but I wanted to do a purple card... I wanted to use this new Sweet Pea Stamp... I wanted to use my new Tim Holtz Elegant Flourishes... so here is is...





Snow Angel of sweetness…  what a precious little thing she is too.  Wow… I love this stamp… Sweet Pea really does it nicely too.  Love these..  

I have to say prior to starting to how I made this card… that I only used WHITE CARDSTOCK!!!! 
Anyway I painted her with Twinkling H20’s… and then also used some markers and also my silver Gel pen… as a lot of these challenges wanted silver… so I used the real thing…

I also used something that I think you will love to play with too. Heating and Air conditioning tape… it is silver… a whole role is only a few bucks and will last a long long long time…  used it for all kinds of things… I ran mine thru the Cuttlebug snow narrow folder… and that is what is over on the left side…

I also used the snow flake semi frame from the Winter Wonderland series… you can order these from Toyz 4 Paper …
I used Ranger inks on them and then used my gel silver pen to accent areas I desired to show off the snow flake etc… then I added  some Elegant Flourishes by Tim Holtz’s die template… and used a silver pen to cover the white… and then added silver glitter… wow… Putting it all together adding gems and glitter where needed…

A real Snow Angel…  




Okay… this card is for a few challenges also …

#1.  Sweet Pea   Show us your dream…  I dream of purple… I love it… and love to use it… can you tell..

#2..Oh Alice… Card with a hole or window… like jumping down a HOLE!!!  Well my angel is in a snow window…

#3.  Flutter by Wednesday… I think I have put a card in this challenge everyday… I love things that fly… and flitter… these gals also always come by and leave such lovely messages… they are a super nice group of creative gals…

#4.  Crazy 4 Challenges …   BLING… lots of BLING… I think I have enough for the year..

#5.  Crafty HO Challenge…  a picture inspiration…
My water is just a little bit on the cold side… LOL… like frozen water… but the purple is there… I love this picture… 


#6.  Sentimental Sunday… Dimension… I have a lot of dimension… but not as much as normal… your challenge will get a few more from me this week… don’t worry.. the dimension on this is the flourishes, the gems and the frame around the Sweet Pea…

#7.  Paper Sundaes   …. Things with Wings… oh she has wings alright… pretty ones too..

#8.  On SCS Fun 4 All challenge #31  Scallops…

Thanks for taking a look today on my blog… I have a lot of seasonal fall cards below… and have been having a lot of fun creating them this season… hope you have enjoyed them..


We are having a rainy day today….thank goodness be… we certainly needed it… our soil has been so very dry that the plants have been screaming on the farm… so we are enjoying this today… also a good day to play with paper… lots of paper… paints, toyz and fun things… enjoy your day…

Love, Light and Peace…Bonnie

8 comments:

  1. Oh Bonnie, I adore purple too. Thanks for the heads up on the tape! Never thought to use it but to the hardware store I will go. I love all the details and of course your lovely coloring!

    Thanks once more for joining us for the first challenge at “In A Sweet Pea Dream” and best of luck! I hope to see many more from you in future challenges.

    xoxo,
    KymKreates
    Sweet Pea DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow! what a job! Seems like you enjoyed creating this card.
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie
    This is a really darling card.
    Love that tape, the Cuttlebug does a nice job on embossing it.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great dimension on your card, lovely colours. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your layout for this card, another beautiful job. Thank you again for partaking in our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the different shades of purple and your swirls! Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes - we hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card, love all the layered elements, just lovely! Thanks for playing along with Oh, Alice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this card is just filled with purple loveliness! Thanks for playing along in Wonderland with us over at 'Oh Alice'.

    ReplyDelete