Followers

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Kitten in Arms

Oh wow... I have so many things that this card is all about... YIKES... where do I ever begin... First off... I got my shipment of Sweet Pea Stamps today... oh there are so many GREAT ones.. love them all.. Hope you dont' get bored of these...as I love them... and I got a lot of them..

Then I have to say that our Mother kitten who has 4 little kittens herself... has moved them... along with BERT from MMTPT who moved hers also... from Texas to California... that was a move and a half... anyway... I also wanted to experiement with paper ruffles and folding... so I did some of that as the sketch sort of needed it... so that was an item taken off my to do list... yeah!!! 

I love the oval.. but this picture was a little too large for my spellbinder ovals... I am going to have to get the larger ones... oh dear me... more toyz!!!!  What a shame... so I used my Colluzzle... do you remember them.. I still use my from time to time... I use to live with it on my table... but now it is in a drawer close by...

The background is done with Kassie's Brocade folder by Cuttlebug.. love that folder... it is 5X 7... so it was perfect for this 5x7 card...

There are  few challenges that I have used it for...
Do you like the blue hair... I wanted to use one of these... and Betty's color challenge was not one that I could really use her.. so I colored her hair blue... not a big deal... I did another after this one with purple hair... I sort of like it..

CC289 at SCS Betty wanted us to use Baja Breeze, Wild Wasabi, and Cajun Craze... I am not really familiar with any of them... so I did the best I could.. Also to use stripes.. which the K and Co paper that I made the pleats with is striped... with white... You have to look closely... but it is striped!!!!

Over at Mother Marks' Tea Pot Tuesday... we had to do some Cats... as Bert Lady moved... and uprooted her two  kitties... shame on you Bert Lady...

The other SCS Challenge I used this for was Midnight Madness... Sketch Challenge.. 
So I guess I did that...

And then of course The Sweet Pea Challenge... which is to show a DREAM....
I would love to have my kittie back in my arms .... but she is in anothers arms... as she was out playing with coyotes about 10 years ago... and never made it home... I miss her greatly... but would like to have another one now... hopefully one of the little ones that is living out in the yard will become a house kittie... I would love it.. Someone told me the other day "You never own a cat... they own you."  How very very true... they own the whole yard, house and you and everyone in the house... all critters and really tolerate dogs, only to a point... LOL... I still miss my Moonbeam... she was a spiritual kittie is so many ways...

Well as life goes on.. I have one more card to post... and then must get on with the day... as I was suppose to have this all done about 4 hours ago.. LOL.. oh well..

Thanks so very much for stipping by... for a visit... and do so hope you come back for another one...
Love, Light and Peace... Bonnie 

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful image this is, and what fun colors!! Great job on the CC today!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card. I adore her blue hair, the softness draws me in. The paper ruffle is splendid, will have to give it a try! Overall a beauty of a card.

    Thanks for joining us for the first challenge at “In A Sweet Pea Dream” and best of luck!

    xoxo,
    KymKreates
    Sweet Pea DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Bonnie! Love the paper folding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been busy girl, another work of art. Gorgeous! Thank you once again for partaking in our challenge.

    ReplyDelete