Followers

Monday, September 27, 2010

Shabby Chic Card

I love creating this style of card... I love the paper I used also... it is called Madeline by K and Company.. each piece of paper on the pad is wonderful... and this piece is just that also... How perfect this went to together for me...
When I see a card like this... I just love it... and now I have created on myself... I am so very happy about it too. 
Shabby chic flowers
Okay... I am way down here... can't get the type up any higher...
Sorry but the blog does what it wants... not me...

I have added a few of the challenge needs here.. but would like to tell you that I used chalks to color the flower... and also around the distressed edges of the oval... I used the nested hearts by Spellbinder and also the ovals to cut the center medallion.  I added the antique lace, pearls and butterfly to just give some character...

The challenges that I am going to use this card for...
#1... Pile it on... cute and charming... and more than one challenge.

#2.  Incy Wincy  Anything goes
#3.  Sentimental Sunday  Dimension 

#4.  Just RITE  it always is rite... no matter where you use it..
#5.  Shabby Tea Room Challenge  the bracelet above
#6.  Flutter by Wednesday  All winged things...

#7.  paper Sundaes  Challenge 37  Things with Wings...

Okay.. I am pooped... I have to still link these all.. so that will be a nights worth...
I need to make a nice dinner... and relax a little bit... so I will see you all tomorrow...
Thanks for taking the time to stop by... there are two more new posts below this one... please check them out...

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

16 comments:

  1. Bonnie
    This is such a lovely card. Love the lace and pearls.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card, Bonnie! Sorry you're too pooped to putt - lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely design to share with us in the Tea Room this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Bonnie, I am finally back on line and looking forward to visiting every day, mwahhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card - gorgeous flower! Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty and the flowers are gorgeous! I wonder if you've heard of Papercraft Star yet, if not, we'd love you to enter some of your pretty projects in our challenges! We have a DT Call coming soon as well and you can also enter our gift certificate giveaway right now! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-gift-certificate-give-away-at.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully done Shabby Chic. That K&CO paper is always so lovely. The lace is the perfect embellie for this beautiful JustRite image.
    I left something for you on my blog. Check it out on my 'Roses From My Love' card. Have a wonderful week, Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These colors are very pretty together! I like the vintage feel and the distressed edges!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Paper sundaes this week.

    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW Bonnie, e beautiful cards and so many challenges, I just don't see how you do it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty...I like the colors that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really pretty !
    Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Paper Sundaes !

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have been a BUSY BUSY challenge girl! Thanks again for joining us at PIO!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card, love that trim!! Thanks for playing along this week at the Shabby Tea Room!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card! I love the colors. Thank you again for entering the Sentimental Sundays challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely work :)
    Thanks again for joining us at incy :)

    ReplyDelete