Followers

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Be Inspired #100 Happy Birthday to US

Happy Birthday to US... Happy Birthday to US...
Happy Birthday dear Cuttlebug Challenge Blog...
Happy Birthday to US...
So this week the challenge is to make a Birthday card for US...
YEAH!!!!
The top card is made with a Medallion from Tea Bag Arts...
Go check it out... all the directions are in each CD so that you can also make a beautiful medallion like this... it is not difficult to create...
You will even receive on the CD grids on how to print the tiles... so you can make your own papers, tiles and much much more...
so many special things... Please take a look at these fun filled CD's...
at Medallion Art

I also just bought the set of folders called Cindy Loo... they are to go with the Cricut... but hey... an embossing folder is an embossing folder... so I used the paisley printed folders to create the background... love it..
Then some ranger distressing inks... and glued the medallion on... what a card to say Happy Birthday with...


Birthday's to me are a happy time... and this is HAPPY ...
Pretty pink flowers... and a green background created by an embossing folder and some inks... wow... all by Cuttlebug... of course..
The paper... oh my goodness... we have a dollar store by us ... actually 35 miles away.. but that is close around these parts... and they have all kinds of fun things to make paper creations out of... I don't need paper... BUT... it was so pretty... and only a $1.00 bill for over 30 sheets... wow.. how could I pass that one up??? Could you???


Here is a close up of the flowers... and I used the large scalloped punch by Martha to make the white lacy background effect...

A little more serious card... The single flower does make a statement..
and then all the borders also do..
I started off with a Martha stewart daisy flower punch and created the frame...
Then using the gingham paper again, I made a frame using a border punch by Fiskars...
and then using the right angle punching method that I taught in a tutorial last month... I created two pieces for the flower to sit on... one is a strip if you look closely..

A bow and the card was done.. other than the inside... where I put a very message...
Happy Birthday TO YOU..


I love making 3D emblems and embellishments for cards also... does that surprise you???
So this purple hat has 5 layers... all cut out and added one at a time...
and it is the highest part of the card..
As the pebble background is inked and then the rightangle punching is raised off that ... and the center of the Elegant Ellipse is also raised... wow... it is a small card for me... on 4.5X5.5 but so cute... I love it... and the friend it is going to will love all the purple too.
Hope you have enjoyed the Party today...
Please join us at Cuttlebug Challenge for a Party... bring us a card...
and enter our challenge... thanks a lot..
Thanks for stopping by today for a visit here...
Love, Light and Peace..Bonnie

7 comments:

  1. More BEAUTIFUL cards. I love the medallions and all your Martha Stewart Punches also. You are tallented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW--these cards are fabulous! LOVE that last one:) Thanks for joining in the fun and playing along with us at the PDCC:}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie
    These are simply gorgeous !!!
    Love them all.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Each is a work of art! Love that intricate medallion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been busy. I love them all, but I am rather taken with the way you have done the paisley background. I do not normally like Paisley, but I think the colours you have used are perfect for that pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous creations Bonne! You are doing everything that I cannot get done!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. all of these cards are so pretty bonnie-I really like the medallion card-

    ReplyDelete