Followers

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Dragonfly and Daisies

Oh today was my lucky day... I found a site that has 100's of challenges... yikes..what a lot of fun I can have now!!!!

So with that in mind another dream forfilled... making a card with over 10 challenges all in one CARD!!!!

And I did it...
First off, I went to my regular Tuesday Challenges and got one done... which if you scroll down, you will see that...

Now this is the second Card for SCS...

and it is Betty Wrights Color challenge #287... and the colors this week...  are Concord grape, pear pizzazz and peach parfait... I think that my greens are a little off... I dont' really have any idea other than this what these colors are... so hopefully the color police will not come after me... LOL...

GREAT Colors Betty... I too love these ... I used some K and Company papers for the backgrounds... and the added some tissue paper flowers that I made... Daisies of course...with a glittery center...and  a glittery dragonfly... I made those the other night... I got into the Ranger Stickles and Distressing Stickles and had fun... The dragonfly started out as a Inkadinkadoo dragonfly... not that you would know that now...  The Happy Birthday is a Just Rite stamped onto some new spellbinder die cute... Of course the grape concord lace at the bottom was made with a Martha Stewart punch...

Okay... now for all the challenges...
CC287  as mentioned...Betty's color challenge plus the dessert is to use string!!!! I did that too... 
Shabby Tea Room to use a tag with the word ENJOY on it..
Flourishes is to use a ticket  with the word CELEBRATE on it. 
Creative Cottage is to Celebrate anything... and I have that in two ways... Happy Birthday and also Celebrate on the ticket.
Oh Alice is to use something that sparkles and is glittery... my dragonfly and daisies
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge is to make a birthday card which this is... 
Incy Wincy is to use Buttons and Bows....Love it. I have both...
Crazy 4 Challenges  is to use inspiration from a book.. I used a page from a book under the flowers... an antique book at that...
Reasonable Ribbon  was to use a flower... and also ribbon, lace or trim...I used paper lace, felt trim, and grosgrain ribbon... plus some crochet thread... does that count???  
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge was to distress it... I did a lot of distressing... papers in the center.. the daisy leaves and also the book page...
Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge
Which I used for the design of the card...

Now here is the one that is the most amazing...
It is called PILE IT ON challenge to see how many challenges you can get onto ONE CARD... LOVE IT... just my cup of tea... I forgot to see how many you could enter each week...
Oh well.. just my cup of tea...
I also will post this on the Just Rite Page... so I guess that is lucky 13... in one card...  I did it...

I still want to do one more card... and I think I have enough time, prior to the first load of sweet potatoes coming in... I have to manage that today... all fun things going on around here... love it all.. so much fun in this life...

Finished card   



Hope you have a nice day... and that you are enjoying this lovely weather...
See you a little later with another card...
Thanks for visiting my blog of many loves...
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

13 comments:

  1. What a fun card! I love those bright colors and all that wonderful ribbon and trim. Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bonnie, this is a fun filled card. Just checking as you linked this to our Pick Three Challenge over at Stamping Vacation but I can't see the list of which three you have used. Can you help me out. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie, as always this is just scrumptious! Beautiful take on the colors and such fanciful designing! I really heart the way you outlined the sentiment ticket with the gold! Too cool! Thanks so much for playing FTTC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Bonnie, what a gorgeous card! Such a nice layout! Colors arebright and summary, perfect with the flowers and the lovely dragon fly!Beautiful lacey border.
    test
    Thank you for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a bright and fun card! Love how you "piled it on"!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is beautiful i love all the detail. Thanks for joining us at The Creative Cottage, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card with beautiful colors and wonderful layers! Thanks for playing this week in TSTR!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Love all the detail and beautiful colors!
    Thanks so much for playing along this week at Stamptacular Sunday ♥ Good luck on our Distressing challenge!
    Dee (Spryte)
    Sprytebyrds Spot

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable! Thanks for playing along with my celebrations challenge at the creative cottage challenge blog this time hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow bonnie this is a spectacular card and so many challenges covered as well-like the sparkly butterfly-saw your thumbnail on the sweet sunday sketch blog when I posted my card

    ReplyDelete
  11. one complaint: make your picture BIGGER so when I click on it I can see all that marvelous detail :) Too much pretty-pretty to look at to skimp on picture size, woman!!! LOL
    A lovely submission for Stamptacular Sunday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a lovely card Bonnie! Thanks for playing along with our Birthday Challenge at Penny's. Good Luck!

    ~Courtney~
    PPCC DT

    ReplyDelete