Followers

Saturday, September 4, 2010

The Play Date Cafe Color Challenge

Wow... I found another color challenge...!!! Yipeeee...
The Play Date Cafe
I love these colors too.. so Fall like..
I had fun creating this one..
My Card is 5x 7 ... my favorite card size... I usually make all my cards that size or 6x6 square...

I used a piece of Bazzill paper for the background...
and then using the Martha Stewart punch created the base of the tan paper... adn then used the Kassie Brocade by Cuttlebug for the background of that layer... then I used Antique Lined Distress ink to give more depth to that layer... yikes I love using these inks...

Then I took a piece of yellow-mustard paper... and stamped a leaf all over it... the stamp was by Inkadinkadoo..... and I used a distress ink... and I am sorry I can't remember which one I used... I grabbed a color I liked... then I distressed the edges with a Tim Holtz tool and used Ranger Archival Coffee ink on the edges... and took crochet thread (a lot of spools left over from the day!) and twisted and turned that all over that sheet...
Then using some of my newest Just Rite Stamps...I stamped the CORN... and colored it with my Twinkling H20's... and then popped that and each and every other layer!!!!
Added a nice Burgundy bow.. and the three black pearls...
Ready to post...

Hope that you like it... and also check out their web site... and even join in on the challenge!!!
An easy and fun one... love these colors... very special..

Here is the color theme I had to use... I think I was able to match the colors up pretty good..
Have a fun day...
It is nice and cool here today... with a delightful breeze... love this kind of day...
Time to go out and watch some butterflies in the garden...
Thanks for stopping by for a visit... come on back soon y'all.... love it when you do.
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

9 comments:

  1. what great colors for fall Bonnie! Love this hanging corn stamp! I've had similar arrangements hanging on my front door over the years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful for fall!! I'll have to try out this color combo, it's really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous combo of elements Bonnie, I love the colours too and the twine is fabbo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you found us, Bonnie! This is a beautiful entry for this week's challenge at The Play Date Cafe and we appreciate you placing it in our gallery : )
    Would love to know who/what lead you our way...

    ReplyDelete
  5. bonnie this is gor-juss my friend-love the colors you used and the image-I have been wanting to play in this challenge for awhile-hope i can this week

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colors and card! The border punch goes really well with the fall corn!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful fall card, great use of this weeks colors! Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous, Bonnie. I love how you've used the MS punch and have also stamped the Bazzill papers. Very creative card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super gorgeous, Bonnie! Love that fabby organza ribbon, totally draws your eye. And that great border punch at the bottom is perfect! Thanks for joining us at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete