Followers

Monday, September 27, 2010

The Owls' Nest Party

When I start to make a card, I gather up all the challenge requirements  that I am going to try and put onto one card... I sometimes can't fit them all onto a card... but I sure do try... Well this time, I had about 15... and actually was able to get 11 onto the card.. and the card is so funny... I love it... Usually I do a pretty card.. this is not pretty... it is cute, funny and different for me...

Well what do you think???  Cute huh???

The orange background paper is some K and Company paper... and then I took a piece of paper and using a Tim Holtz Embossing folder, create the wooden textured tree... I used some Ranger inks to create the different colors to the wood...

I painted some white cardstock with my Twinkling H20's and then used me Cuttlebug leaf templates to make these pretty leaves... I used Distress Stickels on the leaves... what fun that was... I think I used about 10 different colors... I loe using them.. 

The Spider is a 3D sticker...??? Can't remember who made her...???

The Banner... Party at the nest!!! Don't you love it and the cutie peeking out of the tree..???  Well... that is only part of it...

On the inside...is where the party is... at the Nest!!!

The background paper was a gift from a friend... and then I stamped and painted the owls....


I bet you didn't know that Owls' are a wild bunch of birds!!!
They wait until we all go to sleep and then they get all dressed up in these wild feathers and Party all night long... in the dy time, they take off these wild looking feathers and look just like other birds... with normal looking feathers...  These are the fun ones...

I had so much fun making this fun card..
Hope you enjoy it...

I also made it for 11 challenges...
#1  Stamp Something stamp Challenges... Fall colors
#2  Craft Creations  Falling leaves
#3 Stamptacular Sunday   Season's Change
#4  paper Sundaes Challenge 37  Things with wings
#5  Sentimental Sunday  Dimension 
#6.  Flutter by Wednesday  Things with wings
#7 Oh Alice  Card with a hole or window
#8 Cup Cake Inspiration... Picture of cup cake owls
#9  Pile it on  Cute and Charming plus more than one challenge
#10  Incy Wincy  Anything Goes
#11... Reasonable Ribbbon   is this picture

So there you have it... all 11 challenges... and I think that you will see that they have all been met on this card... I really enjoyed each and every challenge even though they might not be the most outstanding one... they are there... 

Thanks so very much for joining in on the Owl's Nest Party... I knew you would enjoy it...

Hope you have a wonderful day... we have a rainy day... which will be good for paper art... cleaning out closets, and also our garage!!!!
Fun and games... all the time...  

Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit ... please come back again..
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

23 comments:

  1. Adorable! So fun!!! :) Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Insirations this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I WISH this was the page for the Fall/Leaves Fat Book!! However, I can't even imagine making more than one!! WOWEE! this card is just so over the top, and SO not like you! I love the outside, and am so tickled by all the fun owls inside....that rowdy bunch!! If you have no one to send it to....think of me, GF!! WOWEE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh... I love your owls!!! Great work!!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge and... good luck!!

    Sweet greetings, Saskia
    (guest designer)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These owls are fantastic. I adore them. They really are different to your usual style but I love this just as much as any other of your wonderful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card! I love owls and they are soooooo cute! I know you had fun getting in all these challenges on one card. I am doing several challenges too with Stamp Haven, but I haven't had the ambition like you have. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is lovely. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Bonnie, love all those owls. I especially like the one with the tree and leaves. Except for the spider! Eeeeeeeeeek! Love the fall colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bonnie
    Such a fun card.
    (so that's what those owls do while we sleep!!! lol)
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an awesome card, Bonnie! Love all the detail and the party inside is so fun!
    Thanks so much for playing along this week at Stamptacular Sunday ♥ Good luck on our Season's Change challenge!
    Dee (Spryte)
    Sprytebyrds Spot

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card--different! Who knew owls partied all night. The Tw.H2O leaves are beautifully painted.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations in our falling leaves challenge with your great project! Fabulous Owls - they look like they are having a wild time..... Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are beautiful Bonnie. Love all of the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow - such stunning colours & dimension! Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is BEAUTIFUL! Love the great fall colors!
    Thank You for joining us at PIO this week!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. woohoo...well would you look at this fabulous creation!! I LOVE the owl peeking out on front...your tree trunk and leaves look fantastic....and when you open up what a lot of FUNKY birds to find!! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations - hope to see you next week! bx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, fabulous fall colours, love the leaves & all the owls! Thanks for playing along with Paper Sundaes this week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just stunning!!!! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is wonderful! You are so creative. Thank you for joining the “Let’s See Some Dimension” challenge at Sentimental Sundays.

    **Cheryl**

    ReplyDelete
  19. another wonderful creation for our 'Oh Alice' blog- thanks for being such an enthusiastic participant!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a creative and original card, love the inside as well, with all the owls. Great take on our challenge of this week. Thanks for joining us at SSC this week and happy crafting, Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a fabulous card! I love the peek-a-boo hole in the tree! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a party those owls must be having. Super Cute. Thanks for joining the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Magnificent :) I am a big owl and giraffe fan so I was in heaven :)

    Thank you for joining us this week at Incy Wincy Designs

    Would love it if you could come and visit my blog VanillaHevn sometime :)

    Heather and the DT

    ReplyDelete