Followers

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Thanks in Sage Green


I have quite a lot of trouble with posting my cards so that you can see them… I am on dial up… so I write about each card using Word… and then when I get up in the middle of the night to post my cards… I have the write up all done.. and ready to go… I just copy and paste into the blog… very easy for me… anyway… it takes so little time that way… and I have to make each and every minute count…

So THANKS for stopping by for a visit… I really appreciate you coming by… hope that you create something fun after you get off the computer… it is always a fun way to start your creative time…  Okay… this card… I used a stamp from the Friendship Blooms set… to make the background… and used the Olive Archival ink by Ranger to make the colors all go together…  I used a frame from the Kindness set… and also the word Thanks is from Kindness…

A few flowers from Pretties by Bonnie… and I also glazed these… I love the look of the glazing… makes the flowers so very strong for mailing… but also they look like porcelain.. I cut some really narrow paper and twirled it around a toothpick to create the swirls… a few tiny seed pearls in green and light green and a bow and I was done…
Thanks again for stopping by…
Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie

2 comments:

  1. Bonnie
    This is so pretty. Love the details.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie, I wish I could do something to speed up your internet! I really feel for you having to get up in the wee hours of the morning just to upload cards. I'm glad you do get them posted, so we can all see your wonderful creations! You work magic with all your pretty flowers, punches and dies!

    ReplyDelete