Followers

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Bunny Eggs


Well… this card is because a good friend, Mary Taylor, made a whole pile of stamped Easter Eggs this past week-end… and I just loved the adorable card she made with them… so I decided to make one too.. 


I had just made a few of these little frames using the Embossing folder by Cuttlebug called Chic Circle… and decided to use one here… I colored the edges with Olive ink by Archival Ink  made by Ranger.. love these colors… bright and clear…  Then I stamped about 40 eggs… using all different colors of inks… the stamps are some of those little $1.00 ones you find all around… and these were just perfect… they are about 1 inch tall…with all different designs on them…

I used a SOME BUNNY LOVES  You stamp???? Which I don’t know where I got that… believe me .. .I don’t.. .but I love it… and then I cut them out using the Spellbinder shape…  The flower is by Pretties by Bonnie and the bunny one of the stamps from the smelly stamps that I love..

I had fun making this one… easy and cute… but it did take a long time to cut out all the eggs… but thanks Mary for the idea… love it… 

I also used an inch wide ribbon to make a small one inch bow… it made it look really puffy and full…

Thanks for taking time to stop by for a visit… I  really appreciate your visits.. 
Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie  

3 comments: