Followers

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Garden of Dogwoods


Garden of Dogwoods… When we first moved south we stayed in a campground in Pinehurst NC… which is down near our daughter… when we would go into the campground we had to drive through a wooded area… and in the month of March the dogwoods started to bloom… and you would see one blooming when there was nothing else around it… it was so very pretty… always was magical to me…

I love dogwoods… they are so very pretty when they are in bloom.. we have quite a few in our yard… and one is a VERY deep pink… love the color of it… very very deep… not pale like these are… but if I colored the dogwood blossoms the color of ours… it would look fake… so better to stick with what people are use to… LOL… don’t want to rattle anyones cage…  


This background paper is a special piece to me… so I didn’t add a lot of other things to the card… just a few butterflies flying around… and a few bows… very simple but pretty… the oval frame is a stamp by Just Rite… and the flowers… Pretties by Bonnie… The lattice pendant by Spellbinders…

Hope you have a special day… and totally enjoy yourself… Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie

3 comments:

  1. Bonnie
    Love this card of dogwoods.
    I think they are the most gorgeous flower and as I have said before I have never seen them live.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the papers, punches, and the gorgeous dogwood blossoms.
    Glenda
    http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Love the dogwoods. Very pretty flower and I love your background paper. Glad you didn't cover it up. TFS

    ReplyDelete