Followers

Monday, March 7, 2011

Cherry Blossoms


Cherry Blossoms… in pinks, plums, lavenders… with pale lavender leaves???  Oh when you are creating a special card… you can use any colors you desire… for anything… so I wanted a very monotone card.. and choose to use this paper that I made to start off with… 

I embossed the paper with white… and used a stamp called Cherry blossoms… and then painted the paper that was open with my twinkling H20s’….  The bottom section of the background is also painted with Twinkling H20’s… in a light lavender…    


 The border… a Martha Stewart punch set.. bird and twig… how spring like can you get… this is just the look I desired… in the center  diagonal line.. I added flowers which are Pretties by Bonnie and then a few leaves using a Spellbinder die set… and then used a few medallions from some new Spellbinders cut out of lavender paper… I used my Just Rite stamps to create the medallion… how special  is this one???  I used a little piece of the paper for the inside of the envelope… which is also Lavender…

I love this card… of course I love all the cards I create… don’t You??? 

This card was influenced by the Just Rite Challenge to make a card and matching envelope… for Spring or a birthday…   I think I could use this for my Daughter in laws birthday that is coming up… she loves purples …

Thanks for stopping by.. and have a fantastic day…
Create something special too…
Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie  

4 comments:

  1. Bonnie
    Pinks, purples and lavender--what a sweet combination. Lovely card.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful array of colors! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVING all of your JustRite creations Bonnie, you create the most delicate, elegant and pretty cards, thanks for the inspiration! FAB take on the JustRite Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Bonnie -- thanks for playing in JustRite's challenge!

    ReplyDelete