Followers

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sunshine in my Day!!!


Sunshine in my day… The Just Rite saying is Thank You for being my Sunshine every Day… how very true when you think of your daughter… sometimes maybe not… but 99% of the time yes… 

When I saw this stamp it reminded me of the days when our daughter was so little and would cuddle up next to me… and we would look at clouds or a rainbow or something special… such sweet moments that turn so very quickly into memories… of a long time ago… So here is my memory in a card… 



The Just Rite stamp has a moon that they are looking at… but I have a circle of flowers… and also the background of Butterflies (which was create with a Spellbinders embossing sheet…)  and then the Butterflies punch set by Martha… it is really a very simple card… with the exception of me having to cut out the stamp of the mom and daughter… I just had to do that… and it was time consuming… but hey… if you don’t know it by now.. .I love to cut things out… very therapeutic for me… I am just a cut up at heart… LOL.. 


Have a Sunshine of a day… all day long…
Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie

1 comment:

  1. Where do I begin? ALL of these are GORGEOUS. Can't pick a favorite. I love them all.

    ReplyDelete