Followers

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Pink Sweetheart Roses


Sweetheart Roses… Another new stamp from the same set that the daffodil came from… what a pretty set this is…
Anyway… I had to stamp it and emboss it… I wanted this to be very delicate… as the person what will be receiving it is very delicate and sweet… 


She loves to get cards and is always putting my cards in special places for others to also enjoy.. so I am not sending this just to one person.. but many!!!  What fun that is… 
The TAG... of course another Just Rite set... how cute is this... and there is a tag for every holiday and others in the set...  love this one...  Thanks Just Rite for so many wonderful stamp sets...  I think everyone knows that I love these stamps...  YES!!!!    

I used half of the Brocade Window for this card… and I know Myrna is going to love this one… she is waiting for the Brocade Window now… and will love creating this with it… I just know… 


I used the stencil section and Worn Lipstick distress ink pad for the background… and then put the medallion of the sweetheart roses up on the top section…  a little Spellbinder border… and then a double scalloped border with some ribbon… a few pearls and this card was done… soft and sweet… and hope that this wonderful sweet person enjoys this card…

Have a nice day… One more card is coming…  so please scroll down… Thanks…
Love, Light and Peace…Bonnie 

5 comments:

  1. Yes Bonnie Myrna is going to have fun with this one. :) This is definitely a delicate and sweet card and your friend and her friends are going to enjoy it.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie - what a gorgeous card!!! Love the softness, colors, and embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Looks like Spring. Love the roses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lovely card, Bonnie! Love the sweet tag!

    ReplyDelete