Followers

Monday, March 7, 2011

Pink and White Glory


Trying new ideas out are fun… especially when they do what you want… 

This stamp is from the newest Birthday stamps from Just Rite… and so I painted the sweet little flowers and then cut the center out by hand… and used my Spellbinders to cut the outer circle out… Added another background using another Spellbinder …. Then tucked a double stain bow in the center… 


The Birthday tag is also from the set called Happy Everything… a tag for every occasion… and then a wonderful die cut selection from Spellbinder dies… all in one set… wow… a great gift for a special friend… Thanks…

On Your Special Day… a great birthday card for a special friend… thanks…  Pink and white… my favorite sweet colors to use for my friends… 

I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder… and then ran a piece of dotted card stock thru and cut out the area that I wanted to show… used some inks on the edges and was done…
Thanks for stopping by for a visit… I really love it when you stop by… and love it even more when you leave a message or comment for me… I really appreciate them all… thanks from the bottom of my heart…

Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie

1 comment:

  1. Bonnie
    This is a sweet card. Love the big bow right in the middle.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete