Followers

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A touch of Burgundy

The other day I had a friend over and was showing her how nice the Just Rite Cling stamps stamped.. along with the Ranger Archival Ink pads.... and she stamped a few examples of this little charming frame... I should have given them to her, but forgot... Now do you think I could toss them.??? Wrong again... I had to cut them all out and use them... LOL... just the way I am..

So here is the first one... in Black... I had to use this with a black and white theme... with a
TOUCH OF BURGUNDY....  thus the name...

Okay... details...
The frame and the trim work is Martha punches.. .but the white around the frame is a couple of the newest Spellbinders... please dont' expect me to remember the names of all the pretty new dies... one is prettier than the next... and of course I loved them all.. .LOL...



THEN I wanted a new different look for a
Pretty by Bonnie flower... so I printed out a 2 inch flower, a 1.5 inch flower and a one inch flower... then I stamped them with some really pretty flourish stamps on the same set... (by Just Rite..)  and then cut the flowers out... and formed them and layered them... the black pearl in the center was a must... the white was not right.... on the edges I used a marker to color them very lightly... in burgundy!!!! Just a Touch... 

A little black bow... and  DONE... love it... very Forever FRIENDS... type of card...

I hope that this stimulates you to create some new cards for friends... This card is just 5" square... and I used bits and pieces of things...

Hope you have a GREAT day... and thanks for stopping by for a visit... see you tomorrow with more new cards...
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment