Followers

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Bunny in Flowers


Bunny in Flowers card has no saying on it.. but I love the spring time themes on these cards… and the lighter colors are so very refreshing and fun to work with… 
I used a couple of different printed lavender papers and then covered up the division with a punch by Martha… and a ribbon and bow… On the frame (by Just Rite )  I used a very pale purple… and another one a little bit darker…  and then the little bunny lives in the flowers next to it…  a few leaves and I was done… love the little signs of spring… 


Hope you have a great day… and enjoy everything you do and create… Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie 

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! The bunny is a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Love the bunny and those lavendar papers. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Bonnie. It's been a while since I've stopped by to visit. ALL of your creations are so magnificent. You have so many beautiful details, all so well thought out and placed. The designs couldn't be any more perfect.
    Hugs, my friend. Hope you have been doing well on your side of the big old USA.

    ReplyDelete