Followers

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Best Friends


Best  Friends 

I wanted to create a soft pretty card, as some of the spring time flowers are soft and yummy…. I painted the background paper with my twinkling H20s’ using a lavender, pink and cream ….
The punches are the edge of the card are Martha’s bird and branch punches…aren’t they precious…  Love them…  I used the circle beaded Spellbinder for the Just Rite wreath effect… and then the Just Rite frame to show off BEST FRIENDS…. Added a few Pretties by Bonnie  that are naturally colored and molded, with a huge pearl in the center of each one…  


Now the BUTTERFLY… I made some paper with my Twinkling H20’s and then used an Asian stamp of cherry blossoms by Bee Hive stamps… and embossed with white.  I created the butterfly using the Spell binder butterfly die cut … layering them all to create one beautiful flying butterfly… 

Spring is trying so hard to arrive in some places.. and I do hope that you are starting to see some signs of spring where you live… if not, plant some paper white, or something inside and enjoy the scent from them…  Have a great day… and thanks for stopping by for a visit…
Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie

1 comment: