Followers

Monday, March 28, 2011

Violet Bouquet


Violet Bouquet… I use to love to pick my Mom a bouquet of little tiny violets when I was little… the stems were only a couple of inches long… and she never had the right size vase to put these tiny little beauties in …. But they were so pretty and always looking up at you when you walked by them…

So this card is to bring that memory back into my life… The stamps are by Just Rite… and I colored them with my markers… and then used some Spellbinders to create the medallion for my violets to sit on… 


The background paper is cut into triangles… and then I used a Martha Stewart punch along the seam… and I punched it twice… once in green and once in lavender… so that I could cut the flowers off and put them onto the vine… a little liquid pearls by Ranger… and then flower border was completed… 

A few pearls in the corner… and a bow… and this memory was completed… a bouquet of violet… 

Have a fun day… and make sure you have special vases for special flowers that are in your yard… so that when picked you have the right vase for the pretties around you… love it…
Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie 

3 comments:

  1. Bonnie
    Lovely card.
    Another walk down memory lane for me as well. My mom loved violets and I remember picking them with those short stems and then they were placed in a small custard cup in the middle of the dining room table.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card and loved the memory it invoked-the medallion is so perfect for these violets-my orchid bloomed today-I am so excited

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the memories. Beautiful. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete