Followers

Monday, March 7, 2011

Dogwoods.... birdhouses and Pretties... all for SPRING


Stripes are sometimes a little difficult for me to use… so I have been playing with them… I wanted the whole card to show the stripes… not just half of the card… so I broke up the stripes by adding some Dog Wood branches that I drew and cut out… then added some Dogwoods from Pretties by Bonnie… the Happy Birthday, the Frame the sentiment and the birdhouse are all Just Rite Stamps… a whole world of great stamps… check it out… 



Spring is here… chilly off and on… but here… love it… my very favorite time of the year…

Have a lovely day…
Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie

3 comments:

  1. Bonnie
    Loving that Dogwood. This card is lovely and you certainly did the stripes justice. Sweet little birdhouse and fairy.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know which one I like the best...the card or the box. Both are BEAUTIFUL. But I do love the strips with the birdhouse and fairy, but that box is gorgeous. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie all the past cards were gorgeous, I love them all.

    ReplyDelete