Followers

Monday, February 28, 2011

Stripes


You Mean the World to me… 

Another wonderful stamp from Just Rite… and it is framed by  Fancy Labels… the saying is from Kindness set… you need to get them all anyway… so just go ahead and get them.. you will not regret this purchase.. they are fun to use… and you will not get tired of using them… they care very versatile.. 

Okay on this card… I used a striped piece of paper.. I think it is a Anna Griffin Paper.. but can’t remember… I used a piece of off white paper to make the frame with a Martha Stewart punch set… 


I added Pretties by Bonnie Flowers… of which I glazed and layered… and put pale pink pearls for the centers… the fairy is kneeling and looking at you… The two frames I mounted on a Spellbinder  shape… I think it is label 4??? But not really sure… and then I ran it thru my Cuttlebug Swiss Dot folder… the paper is a piece of that Core’dinations paper… and so I was able to sand it to get the two tones… love it… a couple of pearls… a little olive/moss bow… and I was done…

Thanks for stopping by… and have a fun day… make a special meal for you and your family… enjoy eating together… be a family…
Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie 

3 comments:

  1. wow girl this is spectacular-love the die-cuts and the ms frame-beautiful vintage paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, Bonnie! Love all the layers and texture! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little fairy on your gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete