Followers

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Lotus in Sage


Lotus in Sage… funny name.. but I have just finished taking pictures of 18 cards… this being the 16th… and then cleaning each one up… and then writing up a page on each one… yikes… so when you get to the bottom of a huge pile of cards… you become a little lame with the names… so please forgive me…  LOL… 


But I did have fun making all these cards… but the actual posting and all the other stuff… not my cup of tea… I really have to push myself to do these things so that I can share with you… which does mean a lot to me… I also am on dial up…. So I will have to get up in the middle of the night and then post all these cards… but at least half of the work is done… and ready to be posted… you will see one a day.. .but in reality I have made most of these 18 cards in 2 days time… I make cards and play when I can… schedules in the spring can be rough… but full of life in all ways..

This card has the lotus in the center… that is the name of the spellbinder die cut… and then I used a Martha  Stewart deep cut punch and also the pansy border and corner set… 

The Sweet Pea stamp is a Just Rite… and so is the THANKS on the tag…

This cute little tag… a friend went to the Might Dollar store… where the bargains are fantastic… and she bought this Fiskars punch for $1.00… yikes… so great… I love it… and so many of my word stamps fit onto the punch tag…

I have fun creating cards… can you tell???  Love making and sending cards to people I love… hope about you????  Are you sending out some of your cards to loved ones… I am sure that they will appreciate them… Have a fun loving day… and thanks for sharing your love and time by coming to my site… Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie 

2 comments:

  1. Bonnie, this is beautiful! Wonderful details and colors! Love the intricate cut work detailing on the focal image! Beautiful! Hope you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I'm soooo glad you love creating cards. Each day is like Christmas waiting to see what beauty you have created and you never disappoint. Have a wonderful day. Keep Creating.

    ReplyDelete