Followers

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Happily Ever After


Happily Ever After is such a fun card… I layered some of the Just Rite  stamps from the New set called Vintage Oval  labels..

I embossed the two large labels… and then colored them with markers.. I love these stamps… I used some of the new Spellbinders  for the edges to create the medallion… and also for the leaves here…

The flower is a Pretties by Bonnie and the frame is a Martha Stewart punch set…  I also pleated a piece of paper for the edge, which is in the background and also used an embossing sheet by Spellbinders to create the other section of the background…   A really simple card… but very intricate in all ways… The part that makes it look so intricate is the Just Rite stamps…

Close up of the center of the card 

Hope you have taken a look to see all the pretty ones… and then the biggest problem is to decide which ones you HAVE to have… NOW… LOL… we need them all yesterday…  right??? 

Hope you have a fun time playing today… Thanks for stopping by for a visit… Love, Light and Peace…Bonnie

3 comments:

  1. Bonnie
    You make me drool. lol It would be great to have a lot of punches. But then there would be the dilema of,"what one do I use?". lol
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG....they are all GORGEOUS. I love the pleated paper. I have got to try this on my next card. TFS

    ReplyDelete