Followers

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Some BUNNY loves YOU!!!!


Some BUNNY loves YOU!!!


I used a Mega Label 4 to cut the card out…
And then I used a printed paper to accent the card…
I cut the egg out with a Spellbinder.. and added the little ones… like the eggs and the little chick that just hatched… I added a heart Charm by Just Rite… and love these… how cute an addition to ANY card… I have even put them on the inside of some cards… a really nice embellishment… 


Easter is on the way… get those spring stamps out… along with the bunnies and chicks… and get some made up… love the colors that we can use on these too… so bright and cheery… 


Have a fun day… Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie

4 comments:

  1. So cute. Love your bunny and the little chick just hatched.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card Bonnie! love that swinging bunny and all your layers on this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is great! I am just loving these cute bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excuse the pun but this is a total crack up! Love the swinging bunny and his cracked chick!

    ReplyDelete