Followers

Friday, March 4, 2011

Thank You notes... A whole lot of fun!!!!


Thanks…
Vertical stripes
I again had a lot of thank you notes to write… I had a catalog party for Pampered Chef, as I love their stoneware… and had some orders from some friends… and wanted to say THANK YOU… so I made these special notes to send…  one has stripes going across and the others have them going up and down!!!  Love them both…  
Horizontal stripes 


Close up of the flower area
I used a Spellbinder pendant for the back ground… accented by Martha Heart flourishes…
Just Rite frame!!!  Love them 
and then on the top… a Just Rite frame… and of course a Pretties by Bonnie flower… 
and this one has three layers…  a few leaves and I was done.. of course I had to make up  quite a few of each one.. .but at least I know that they are going to good homes… LOL.. ever wonder what some people do with your cards???  How many get throw away??? 

Oh well… I did enjoy making these… and they actually went together quickly…

Pink and Burgundy seem to be playing on my mind today..  

How about you… what are some of your favorite colors to use…
Have a fun day creating something with your favorite colors… Love, Light and Peace….Bonnie 

5 comments:

  1. what a lovely thank you note Bonnie! your friends will have to send you a thank you for the beautiful card now!! love the flowers and all the pretty die cuts on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to shout from the rooftops -- NO WAY will I throw away my beautiful thank you card. NO WAY! Julia is right ... we need to send you a thank you. But that's an entire different story. Should I say again that I love your work!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the burgandy and pink. Two of my favorite colors to use are navy and green. Would love to see one done in those colors. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous pennant! Nice use of the colors also~

    ReplyDelete