Followers

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Loving Thoughts


Loving Thoughts… What a pretty stamp this one is… 

I love this set called Heart to heart by Just Rite…  I used a gold embossing powder to make this medallion… and then colored it in with markers…  I used one of the many new Spellbinders and made the background for the medallion… I also used a #10 label for cutting out the stamped area…

The background of the card… which can make or break a card… very important part of any card… I used an embossing folder by Tim Holtz… and then pleated some paper for the lower half of the background… Again… a butterfly was waiting to fly onto the card… so that was good… added a few pearls… and was done… 


Love it…
How about you.. .do you love the cards you make… do you enjoy sending them to people who will also love and cherish them..???  That is the best part of it… when someone you send it to really loves it… and gets hours of enjoyment from something that you made Just for them…

Have a fun day… Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie 

2 comments:

  1. Bonnie
    This is so pretty. Loving this series you are doing with the pleated paper.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful card. So much work carefully done!
    I enjoy making cards, too. I'm the biggest critic of my work. I never give my cards to someone who doesn't enjoy in them. It's a good connexion :)
    Wish you all the joy in card making!
    Suzana

    ReplyDelete