Followers

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Chicken on the Top!!!

I needed to make a lot of cards… so I also needed to make some really simple, but cute… A Happy Spring card and also Easter Special card… so this is something that I had tried a few times… and loved it.. and tried it again… I used a Spellbinder for the shape of the card… and then cut one smaller for the background… and then a little 2x2 cuttlebug piece… which I used ink on the edges…


I colored the bunny and also the chick… and popped them onto the card… simple…. Really simple and cute, don’t you think so.. ???

Anyway… it was a fun card… even though I love to cut out things.. this little chicks legs were something else to cut out!!! But I got them done…
Thanks for stopping by…
Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment