Followers

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

You are a Wonderful FRIEND


You are a wonderful Friend…. I know that I always tell you how much fun I had in creating a card… but it is always the truth.. 

This one was no exception… that is for sure… I get very excited when I make a card… as I start off with the stamped area… and because I had just received all these pretty new Just Rite stamps… I stamped a lot of them… and then started to color them in… cut them out with Spellbinders… and then color them in with markers… I just won some Memento markers on the Just Rite Challenge and can hardly wait to get them and try they out… on these medallions I used my Tombow markers… 


After I had about 10 medallions made up… I started to lay pieces of paper next to each one of the medallions.. and then the flowers… some make up and ready to go… and others have to be colored, cut out… and glued together…  On this one, I pleated the paper… and made an off white frame…  cut some leaves out with the Spellbinder Foliage set… and added some curly cues…  (a narrow piece of paper twisted around a tooth pick… and then let loose… )  love the look of these … this time I used white…  added a bow… and some pearls… the finishing touch to so many of my cards…  The pleated paper give this card an entirely different look… at least I love it… how about you… have you used your scoring pad recently… or can’t you find it in all the piles of stuff.. 
LOL… I say that …. Because right now… my studio is a mess… and I have to clean it up… organize it again… and then will be ready to PLAY HARDY….


A group of my friends are all meeting this Saturday at a ‘local’ scrapbook store… so I have to get some things ready for that trip too… what to take… minus taking the whole studio… it just doesn’t fit into my van… so I have to limit myself greatly… LOL… besides we only have a small table to work at… like 18” deep by maybe 36 inches long… not a huge space at all… so I have to minimize greatly… not my cup of tea… but playing with the other gals is… so it will be fun…

Hope you have some things to amuse you in many ways… organize your studio, craft room or space… and enjoy playing in a new clean area…

See you later… Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie 

4 comments:

  1. Perfecto!!! THIS is totally AWESOME. Beautiful job. Enjoy your day crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie
    So pretty and I love the pleated paper. Going to have to try that soon.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete