Followers

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Swinging by to see YOU...


Swinging by to visit you… what a cute stamp this one is… the look on this bunnies face is so cute…I started off making this card with one of those pieces of favorite paper that never seem to get used… and then I had the problem of where to cut it… but I did it… and I love the way the background turned out.. 

Do you have these problems???  I know a lot of us do… but I am trying to get over this… that is why I buy the paper… to use it… isn’t it??? LOL…

Okay.. .then I used a Cuttlebug folder and used Olive Archival Ink by Ranger on the edges of the paper… using a Tim Holtz blender pad… so great… 


I used a Label 10 Spellbinder to cut the shape to put the egg onto…  and I trimmed it using a gold metallic pen… and then adorned it with some pearls… 

Now the bunny I stamped and then used the Egg Spellbinder to cut it out…  and I softly used the Olive Archival ink by Ranger on the edges again… 

The stamp set had these really cute leaffie branches… so I stamped, colored and cut them out… and put a few of them around the top of the swing…  with some flowers which are by Pretties by Bonnie…

The Heart… oh you know that is a Just Rite… adorable set of stamps… and they will soon have the die cuts in my hands too… I have them on order… and they are going to make this so easy to create…  Charms… what fun is that…??? 

 I used a piece of ribbon with a bow on one end to make the charm hanging from the branches… along with this cute bunny…

I love this card… delicate, funny, pretty, charming… LOL… and adorable… love that silly bunny…

Thanks for stopping by for a visit… and see you tomorrow…  Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie 

1 comment:

  1. I love your bunny stamps. I really like this one. Love all the details. TFS.

    ReplyDelete