Followers

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Yellow and Green


Yellow and Green… My daughters favorite colors… so I had to make a card using these colors… 

I embossed the Brocade Window Cuttlebug folder and used Antique Linen on that … love the look of that… so soft and yummy… then I put a piece of bright yellow paper behind the opening… okay… now to build up the front of the card…  I started down at the bottom with a nice new border from Spellbinders… and then added a piece of rick rack in bright yellow… love that… Then I used a Stamp from Vintage frames by Just Rite… and colored it in using Green and Yellow… what else!!!  


I made a bow and then put another one on top of it… needed more depth… so it seemed right to do that… and cut out a little chicken that was hatching from its egg on top of the bow!!!!  How cute is that… the little bunny over on the side is holding three more… so much fun…  I colored all of them with markers… I have quite a collection of mixed markers… and I love them all.. I have some that are over 10 years old… and still are perfectly GREAT…

I added a couple of Pretties by Bonnie Flowers around.. and this time only made two layers of flowers…  and used a bundled sage distress glitter glue for the centers… what a great look that is… I love it…  I hope she does too… but this will not be sent until Easter time… 

Thanks for taking time to stop by for a visit… Hope you have a fun day… Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards this morning, of course. Been caring for Mom.....she is back to her old self again, and I'm free to craft! Think of you often, and miss our monthly books!! Hugs, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little chickie peeking out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love yellow and green. Love the bunny and chick. And your bow is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete