Followers

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Faberge Egg


This week the Just Rite challenge is to make a card for a Random act of kindness or for Thanks… so I had a few ideas and started to work on them… these are what I came up with… I do have to post them all separately so that I can enter each card.. so please SCROLL DOWN to see the others… thanks… 



Okay.. this card took me a few nights of tossing and turning… but I finally got it the way I wanted it… 


I love Faberge Eggs..  and so I wanted to create one on this card… and I wanted the egg to be in a stand… and also Open to something ELEGANT too… 


What could be more perfect than a Just Rite bouquet of Crocus… (which I cut out and popped onto the oval background)    I adorned the egg with stand with Gem stones… and also the oval around the crocus…  the top and bottom borders (Spellbinders) have pearls to adorn them…  



The Heartfelt Tag… Just Rite…

So on this card.. .I used Just rite stamps…
All the shapes were cut out using Spellbinders…and the Cuttlebug embossing folder.... 
Simple enough … and so much fun to create… I am going to have to create a couple more Egg cards too… as I really did enjoy the process with this…

Hope that you enjoy it too..
Love Light and Peace…

PLEASE     SCROLL   DOWN   TO  SEE  THE    OTHER     CARDS  

4 comments:

  1. Bonnie
    This is fabulous. Love it.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning. Love your Faberge Egg and the way you put it on a stand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie this egg is fabulous. So creative. This is another set of wonderful cards. Looks like another winner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just fabulous, Bonnie! Love all of your wonderful JR projects!

    ReplyDelete