Followers

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Thinking of YOU!!


Thinking of You… what a nice thing to send to someone who you have been thinking of… I used the smaller stamp in the Just Rite Vintage Oval Label set… I used purples/lavender for the color theme on this card…  


I used the Pretties by Bonnie digital image called Two by Two… and colored the flowers very lightly… so that they were very delicate and airy looking…  The background is a Cuttlebug embossing folder called Kassie’s brocade… and then I used Antique Linen Distressing ink…  to color it … 


Martha Stewarts deep Butterfly punch create the border.. and I laid it over a piece of cardstock to show it off more…  a few pearls… and I was almost done… but this lavender butterfly wanted to go onto the card too.. I painted some cardstock with my h20’s and got the delicate coloring for the wings… 

Now I was done…
Hope you enjoy this card.. it is a thinking of YOU card… and thank you for visiting my blog … and for all the loving comments and letters you write to me… I love them all… Have a fun day… Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie

2 comments:

  1. Bonnie
    This is yummy. Love the butterfly border and no wonder your little lilac butterfly wanted to get on this card. It is so pretty.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Love the butterfly. The background paper just makes this card. TFS

    ReplyDelete