Followers

Monday, March 14, 2011

Blue and White

Blue and White… two colors that use to be my very favorite of all times… but as we change our colors change too.. isn’t that funny… I use to wear navy, with reds and whites.. and now I love navy and white… but not the red… and use very little blues in my cards… so in the next few weeks… I am going to try and use more blues…



This card is for a friends birthday… and her favorite color is BLUE… So Happy Birthday Tiff… have a happy one…
The background paper on this card is from K and Company.. and then the paper laces… are of course Spellbinders… love to play with these new dies to mix and match them in all different ways..

The bottom print I made with a block print that I created… love to make these… and love to get the paint onto my hands and everywhere else too.. what a mess I can make in a very short period of time…

So make a friend a special card… to say Happy Birthday… or just HI… what a nice gesture of love that is…
Hope you have a lovely day… and thanks for stopping by… Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie

1 comment: