Followers

Friday, March 4, 2011

I won AGAIN!!!

I won FIRST PRIZE at Just Rite Challenge... wow... and it is a GREAT Prize...
$97 value... markers, stamps... and Spellbinder dies... wow... what a wonderful prize...

This is the card that won it for me.. and I know that you have seen it, but wanted to share...

I can hardly wait to get the presents.. it will be like Christmas...
Yippee....

Thanks to all those who have left messages etc... I really appreciate you kinds words and love...
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie 

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Beautiful card! Have fun with the presents!
    Glenda
    http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Bonnie, you deserve it as your cards are so beautiful.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  3. a big congrats to you my paper doll friend-your work is always so beautiful so I am not surprised that you won-this is a show stopper

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS! Was there ever any doubt!? Not in my mind! You are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Bonnie! Can't wait to see what you do with all your new goodies!! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Bonnie. Never a doubt. Love the little fairy. Can't wait to see what you will make with all your new goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bonnie - I saw you were the winner and I can see why! Congratulations - you go girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! You won a lot of great things! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Man, I stayed up all night getting my card done and posted!! Then you have this awesome card!! Just teasing - congrats again. Lovely card. Guess if I can't win them I can just come play with them at your house. (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bonnie I can see why you won! This card is magnificent. I love your layering style. It is such an inspiration to me. Take Care.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :O}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome desing..you are really good at punching especially!

    ReplyDelete