Followers

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Heartfelt Thanks in Teal


Heartfelt Thanks in Teal… Oh what fun I can have with simple things…

This card is for the Challenge on Joan's Gardens also... please check this site out... you will love the cards, stamps and ideas...

I love all the toys I have… and try to use as many as I can… but I have to watch myself… as I can get carried away… but with this card, I used the flourish stamps from Just Rite on the flower… love that delicate look it adds… and also a very French look to the flower…

The flower border is from Just Rite also… I love this one… the flowers are so very delicate… I love to create delicate look cards.. just brings out the feminine side of me to the ump degree… 


Have a fun day… and enjoy yourself in all that you do.. 

Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie

3 comments:

  1. Bonnie
    I love your delicate looking cards too.
    Must be the romantic in me. lol
    Teal is such a lovely color.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Pretties by Bonnie. The flourish stamp on the flowers add so much. Love that border. TFS

    ReplyDelete