Followers

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Zen Dazzle Doodle with Pretties by Bonnie


Okay.. this is a combination card... it is for a challenge on SCS... WT272 where Julie has asked that our cards have PAINT on them.. most of my cards do so that is not really a problem or challenge for me... I LOVE TO PAINT... and especially with my Twinkling H20's... they are just wonderful and t hey sparkle and make everything look so wonderful... So today I added another dimension also...

I want to sell some extra books this month... so I thought I would share with you a really fun thing... Since the other day you have been shown Zen Dangles... now here is an opportunity to 'cheat' a little bit...

I have published a book filled with 28 of these 'frames... and you have my permission to use them in your art work... (stated so in the front of the book. ) You can scan them into your computer if you buy the book.. BUT LISTEN TO THIS GREAT NEWS.... you can go to my publisher directly and purchase a download of this book directly into your computer for only $10.00.... you will have all 28 of these frames into your hands in just a few short hours... (I wish I could do that too.. .dial up will not allow me... boo hoo...) Anyway... this card shows on one of the millions of ways to use it... The name of the book... is ZEN DAZZLE DOODLE FRAMES TO USE IN YOUR ART. And the download is only $10.00.... super good deal.. That is only 35 cents per frame... wow... a bargain.

You can also use these frames for pictures in scrapping, and also for the front of a Clean and Simple card... with a verse or saying in the center... very nice to use for quite a few things in your needs..

Hope you will take a look at all the other books I have published ... they can all be downloaded into your hands very quickly... enjoy... and have a wonderful day...

Thanks so very much for taking a look...

Love, Light and Peace... Bonnie

10 comments:

  1. I knew the challenge today on scs would be right up your alley-you use paint so well on your lovely creations-this one is a knock-out as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could you hold yourself back to only do one card today??? Painting is so YOU!! I love your card, and it really shows how talented you really are, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, Bonnie, what a gorgeous wreath!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - love this gorgeous multilayer wreath Bonnie! the Zinfangle, the pretty leafage and the flowers - so pretty! and your books are wonderful - I checked them out on your side bar! such talent there GF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an exquisite creation, Bonnie!! I love the layered colors on that stunning wreath Zentangle design. Really extraordinary!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boy, you sure KNOW this technique well! Just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Bold and beautiful, Bonnie! Wonderful frame design and flower with leaves accenting! I must try this technique! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Bonnie! I love he leaves on top of the wreath and the pop of red flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. More great line work in this one, great flow to the circle feature too!

    ReplyDelete