Followers

Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday's Challenge

Today's Challenge was to make a FLIP FLOP card... one that you see a different front on... and then when you pull the sides, it flips open to show another side... I have taken two pictures so that you can see both front and the inside of the card... I really had fun making this one today... it came together fast, once I FINALLY decided on the paper... what a chore that was... it took me longer to decide which paper to use than it did to make the entire card... Oh well... it's Monday morning...

The paper is a K and Company paper... Hydrangea with a lot of browns and a pretty blue background... it is a two sided paper... and the back side is actually an entirely different blue... but it sort of blends with this blue... You really don't see the two blues up against each other... so it is okay... Anyway.. the Brown was alittle too much... so I made a border with a Martha Stewart corner and border set... Love this sweet eyelet set anyway... and I haven't used it in a few weeks... then I made the center with a labels 10... adn stamped the birthday wishes on it.. .the paper is another K and Company paper... then put my favorite little bird on it's nest popped over the words... what fun... ( This blogger isn't going to let me type where I want to... which is next to the inside picture...) So when you get down to the bottom of this blog... you will see the inside... where I have used a Inkadinkadoo stamp with three little birds... which are colored with watercolor pencils... and I added some gold filigree stickers around the corners... added a little bow and a few pearls... and called it finished... a sweet little card... Thanks Holly for the GREAT Challenge..Loved it.... Haven't made one of these cards in awhile... and I love making these... Great wake up call... and one more bithday card FINSHED!!!!!

Thanks for stopping by... and there are more newly posted cards below... so take a look at them too... thanks again.. and have a wonderful day... Love, Light and Peace..Bonnie

2 comments:

  1. this is a great flip-flop card bonnie-the paper from k&co is so pretty-oh and the ms border punch is fab-I didnt get to play at all today-hopefully tomorrow will be different

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this technique and you have done a wonderful job, time well spent in your preparations dear Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete