Followers

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Bird singing

Okay I have had a little bit of delay this week.. trying to get things ready for classes that I will be teaching on Saturday... so that is my excuse and I am sticking to it... !!! LOL..

This is for the Sketch Challenge this week on SCS.. All of a sudden I had three sketch challenges and so I really got into the swing of things... but this one I went a little wild with...

You know when you buy something and it has this piece of sheer plastic on it... well I just can't throw that away.. It COULD be used for something... and then where will I put it, so that when I think of using it, I will know where to find it, etc. etc.. ALSO it keeps all that plastic out of the landfills... and I try and help as much as I can.. .Anyway... I love all the embossing folders... but they all come with this plastic... and so do all the spellbinders.. so I have saved them all.. and they are finally all in a drawer all by themselves... which I might add is over flowing now... so I have to use some it..

This card was one of the places I have used it... I stamped the sentiment on it... and the underneath I used some distressing inks and gave another dimension with it... I added red and blue... so it gave another color... other wise the card is pretty normal.. Oh yeah... I did create an image out of the oval... which I really enjoy doing.. I guess you could say I love being out of the BOX... in everything that I do..

Hope you will try and find some useful ways to use your plastics... they are really nice for all kinds of things... so I will list these under plastic sheet techniques...

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

2 comments:

  1. Lots of yummy texture again Bonnie, looks lovely and the main image is real sweet, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a good idea for the plastic! I save everything too! Love your card! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete