Followers

Saturday, May 8, 2010

A lurking Friend

On Fridsay I had a friend over to play... Brenda... and I was working on my long list of birthday cards... (I have to make 26 for the month of May!!!) and she was working on some gifts for friends... she was making scrapbooks for two gals who had taken their children to Disney Land... Cute books... Created by Bo Bunny that spell out family... filled with Disney papers... great gift idea Brenda... I know that they will love these and enjoy putting their pictures into the books...

Anyway... Brenda was saying that she goes to my blog everyday... ??? And I said you never leave a comment... so we decided that she is a BLOG LURKER.... and just likes to come to see what I am up to... she knows that I get into things all the time... and she likes to keep track of me!!! LOL.. I do have fun... and enjoy it..


The card above... the lime, violet and magenta one... is done for one of these birthday cards for May... A sweetie going to a party... with a yummy present in hand with a balloon... Happy Birthday!!!!

I used some New K and Company papers, and lotos of white pearls.. I painted the little girl with my H20's... and made her walk off the Label!!!! I love doing and using that technique...

This card... the all white one... a nice day on the beach... all white on white... using the Martha Stewart beach punches... and then adding all the sand dollars and shells and also sea horse cut outs from Cuddlebug templates... a little lace... and it is done...

Hope that you will look at the new cards below also... I think that maybe I will go on line now and post some comments... Enjoy your visit here... and see you again soon I hope ... Love, Light and Peace... Bonnie

8 comments:

  1. Some more wow creations! Love the sweet little girl! She looks like she just can't wait to get to that fun party! The all white beach creation is stunning! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun creative Day Bonnie! It's nice to sit and create with others - although my craft room is so 'full' another person could never work in it along with me!!

    Love your little girl skipping off to her party - and the white creation is just lovely!

    and THANK YOU for the most beautiful Garden of Good Wishes card that I received for Mother's Day - what a surprise - that star is something - the card is proudly sitting on my entertainment center so I can look at it while I'm sitting in the living room checking out blogs and DH is channel surfing! LOL It was so thoughtful of you Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your birthday card bonnie-your image is so sweet and I love how you ahave her walking out of the nestie shape-creative touch-happy mother's day my paper doll friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours in the first, fresh and fun and really suitable to the image, and there you go again with all the white, you do these white cards really well Bonnie, keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A blog lurker, huh? LOL! Great cards and terrific story, Bonnie! Love the colors on the top one...super cute! Love the tonal textures and design on the second. Great look in the all white! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Bonnie! These are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The girl image is cute! Love the colors and card. The shell card is awesome. Never thought of using all white for a sea card, but this is great!

    April

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bonnie, I just wanted to thanks you for the beautiful butterfly card. I just love how pretty and elegant it is. After I display it, I will put it in my keep forever box!
    Your cards are awesome, I love the first one, the image is just delightful and so are the colors. the second one is so pretty and elegant!

    ReplyDelete