Followers

Saturday, May 1, 2010

BEAUTIFUL ROSES!!!


Victoria brought me these BEAUTIFUL PEACE ROSES... they are so very beautiful and this picture just picture just doesn't do them justice at all... the RED ones... and multi reds and into yellows... and one is prettier than the other.. and the white one is so innocent... I had to show that one amongst all the beautiful red ones...

What a wonderful friend you are Victoria... I love these... They are on our table where we eat... and we will enjoy them GREATLY... .I will find something to do with the petals too.. so have no fear ... they will last forever.

Thank you again...

Love, Light and Peace... Bonnie

9 comments:

  1. My fave flower! These are really stunning and yes, I'm a saver of rose petals, too. I usually put them in a shallow dish until they're completely dry. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous, nothing like a little friendship posie too, hope this is a sign of a wonderful weekend for you Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and so blessed you are, Bonnie! Beautiful roses for a beautiful doll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh!! What beautiful roses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun are these! Gorgeous for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love the peace rose. Mine are just budding now, so hope to have them open this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What gorgeous roses! What a thoughtful friend! Thanks for sharing, Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely gift from a friend - these are truly beautiful Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete