Followers

Monday, May 10, 2010

Down by the Sea in Chalks


Oh Vicki asked me to do a card for the challenge called Speedy the Cat's Friends Challenge #2... so I created this card... You have to use a corner punch on the card... !!!! I dont' think that is a true challenge for me... because I love to use my punches.. a card is not a car unless it is punched somewhere on the card!!!!LOL...

On this card, I was able to use another image that was given to me... and I love it... so cute... might just use it for another project too.. Really love it..
I use the sandpipers and the shells from Impression Obsession... and the also the embossing folders from Cuddlebug... and of course the punches from Martha Stewart!!!! To color the entire card, I used chalks... Love the softness of the colors.. so pretty... One of the gals that is in our stamping group works for CraftT products... and this is one of their new color sets... called Down by the Sea... thus the name of my card...
Thanks Vicki for asking... I loved making a card for this... will go to post it now...
Hope you all like it too.. Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

9 comments:

  1. Bonnie, this is such a lovely seascape scene! Especially love the sandpipers and shell that you added for dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great challenge card bonnie-I love the image as well-and she is colored so such soft and pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card and so happy you joined us in Speedy's Friends' Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you extended the scene with the separate birdies, just lovely... and yes I like that you have to punch everything!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Speedy's Friends challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely seashore scene, great use of punches and nestabilities! If you love punches you must be a nestability fiend as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute, cute Bonnie! love the size/shape of this -the soft colors and all the textures - a sweet design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bonnie - Love ocean scene cards - this is wonderful! thanks so much for supporting me by playing with Speedy's Friends!

    ReplyDelete