Followers

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

One Card.... three challenges!!!


Tuesday is always a busy day around here on the farm... and it is on SCS too.. so I decided to do one card... for three challenges!!!

CC272 Color challenge... bermuda blue , red, and kraft... of course you can use neutrals....

MMSC Sketch challenge... which is what you see...

And then MMTPT95... Tea Pot Tuesday... where a fish needs to get back for graduation NOW and needs a ride... so Trish La Fish is lost and needs a ride...

So my card is all about that... Sammy the Seahorse and Larry the Lobster are arguing about who is going to give Trish LaFish a ride to the graduation.. .and all of sudden they realize that Trish has gotten a ride with some one else... LOL...

On this card I used two new things... it is the spiral embossing by Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations... I like it... it is differently done that the one by cuddlebug... and then I also used the Impressionibilities by Spellbinder... if you look really close on the top of hte card you can see it... Oh yeah... I also used my new shabby paper tool... on the kraft paper... so I guess that is three new things... Oh well..

I also used the grand lace template from Spellbinders... and my goodness and another new spellbinders... the sea critters... I guess I need to have my brain adjusted... maybe a nap would do it... Too much to do... no time for a nap this week.. .

Anyway... you got to see some of my new toys...

Hope you have some new toys to play with...

Thanks for taking a look at my blog... hope you enjoyed your stay... Love, Light and Peace.. Bonnie

7 comments:

  1. Loved it over at SCS - love it here! Your lobster is so coll the way you colored him!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this under the sea creation with all the cute sea creatures! Great job on all the challenges, Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderfully done and super cute to boot, Bonnie! Love the white and the texture! The sheer ribbon stitching made me go wow! Love that look! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is tooo cute gf-love the sea creatures and your teapot story-thanks for the sweet comment on my grandsons picture

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do great at combining challenges, love the little water scene, fab texture too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute story and super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it is a dangerous thing to come to your blog and look at your beautiful creations, my wish list keeps getting longer and longer each time!! Now I will be needing the seahorse and his little lobster friend. They are really fabulous! Love all of the embossed texture on this card and how the clean background really makes those little sea creatures pop! Lovely work, Bonnie.

    ReplyDelete