Followers

Monday, May 10, 2010

Birthday cards GALORE!!!!

This month I have so many Birthday cards to make... that I have been looking for different ways to create... and also some new things to do... so I have finally hit my stash of prints that friends have sent to me... so you will see a few of those in this selection today.. .I hope that you will enjoy all that I have to upload.. this is the first of 10 cards... so wait until I finish... then you will see how I am almost done with all my BIRTHDAY cards for MAY... YEAH!!!! I have enjoyed making each and everyone of them though... and have tried to do each one differently..

The one on the left is for a friend that like me... LOVES horses...has a few and loves them more than the next.... so this is for her... I have five layers of paper.. but the light 'orange' one is also a glossy sheet of paper that the resist technique was used on... I used a Fred Mullet Stamp of a fern to resist... and then Ranger re-inkers... lovely and easy technique that is really quite elegant in a card all by its self.... then the three Nesties... and the Martha lace underneath it... Up the left side of the card, I add some tea bag folding... of which you will see more of that in another post today... as I have gotten back into putting some of these GREAT creations onto my cards... I have 100's of medallions that I would love to use... and millions of tea bags that I NEED to use too... so beware... you will be seeing them often now... The black pearls were added as accents... and I have to say that she is going to love this card...

Now this card is also a special card... the saying...
is os precious... Thanks Brenda... It says...
"There's a rip and a tear in my Teddy Bear and the LOVE pours our from him everywhere.." How precious is that??? I love it... Anyway... I used K and Company papers on this card.. and to tie in the paper with the rest of the card, I added some silk flowers... for the stop and also to just tie it all in...
I used my Twinkling H2O's to color this stamp and also accents were made with Liquid Pearls by Ranger.

I love this card... it is so very feminine and pretty...
That paper is really more pinks than anything... but the pink ribbon I had didn't look as nice as the peach... so it has a nice peach bow.. with pink flowers... the funny part is ... it all matches..

Have a wonderful day... and enjoy every minute of the after glow of Mother's Day... Thanks for stopping by for a visit and take a minute to leave a comment... and thanks for all you do... Love, Light and Peace... Bonnie

1 comment:

  1. Just gorgeous Bonnie, great combinations of colour and elements, I love the horse all atop the nesties, fab work my friend, you will be spreading the birthday love this month!!

    ReplyDelete